CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Prank on Hayden

Today, I TPed Hayden's room. He is been working for my dad since 6AM. I was finally finished, and my dad said, "Clean it up. He will be extremely mad." Then he said, "Besides, your technique needs work." Haha. My dad needs to teach me how to do it lol. Here are some pictures:


His room. It doesn't look as good in the picture.

















My finishing touch.


Just some more
It's not quite what I had imagined, but it will do. I would have done more but it's all cleaned up now. ( Darn! )

5 comments:

Drew said...

haha thats sweet! btw, wutsup?

Sweet Caroline said...

haha thast so cool! Nice pics to...Sorry you had to clean it up! lol

tori said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! that's soooo funny!!!! LOL!!! i started cracking up when i saw the FIRST picture!!! LOL!!! nice job!!! LOL!! i'd give it a b+ tho....ur dad is right it needs work!!! hehe....

Eve said...

Ok...that is just like sooooooooo funny

Elly said...

thats awesome! ur a genius . .. saying "bryce was here" lol