CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sand Dunes

I aplogize, something is going on with my blog and its now showing posts...

We're going to the dunes this weekend. Speaking of which, I should be packing right now. ( Oops! ) Anyways, voice is still terrible. Hopefully I won't sound quite as bad this weekend. I still think this is all because God knew I was going to say something stuipid so he took my voice away but who knows. : P I also should add today was my last day of KEYS until Jan. Hayden and I are getting our braces which means no more candy. Darn. I'll live I guess, like in Photography. I was not crying, my eyes were watering from the hotness. Never eat 6 of those little candies yet I did beat Drew. I'm going to try and video tape on of our sandrail rides and see what I can get. I don't want to ruin my camera with sand so I have to create something tonight that will protect it. Hopefully I can, not sure and if I do it will greatly effect the quality but I'm sure you'll still see us ride hard. The good news is the maker of the car is going to be out there and he'll show us around, help us with the car, and all that which is good. Well, Talk to ya later!

2 comments:

tori said...

thats sounds fun! hope you guys have fun ridding!!

Stephenson said...

Bryce, I still have video of you with all those sour balls at Peter Piper Pizza! I'll have to give you a copy.