CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

2-3 year old pictures from Australia 2


Ok, you know those pictures of us milking cows? Well...I drank some RAW COW MILK. Lets put it this way...it was GROSS
Us with a wombat
Me, My 2nd oldest sister, and my littlest brother
Me with the guy that could threw the boonarang (I forgot his name)
Hayden with a snake! (he loves them!)
Me with a Kangaroo.
Hayden with a Kangaroo.
Hayden holding a baby crocodile!
Madison, feeding animals!
Madison, feeding a Kangaroo.
Hayden milking a cow!


Well that took...2 hours. It's only 11:15?? Gosh...feels like it should be morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! nice picture of hayden milking the cow!!!!! that's funny!!! i still can't believe how little he looks!! AND YOU!!!! LOL!! nice pictures!!!! you stayed up really really late!! i was soooo in bed at that time!!! LOL!! so is this what your going to be doing ALL WEEKEND?!?!?! LOL!!!

Bryce said...

I have no idea what I'll do this weekend lol. Yeah, I never slept one second last night and i'm not too tired either


-Bryce