CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm off

lol it's 11PM and lucky me...get to wake up at 4AM!! I said I was going to post, So here I am. We are going to wake up 4-5AM and finalize the packing (hook up trailer with RV, secure everything, ect.) So, Not too much to do but my Dad has to work a little bit too so we should hit the road about 10AM-ish and pull into the dunes at about 2-2:30-ish. Hayden (as I said before) Cannot ride (Yes!! and No!!) So he will be as bored as ever sitting in the hot RV while I'm having fun, jumping, wheeling and what not. First time out with the 500 HP LS2 (corvette engine) BRAND SPANKIN NEW SANDRAIL!! This thing was just built about 3 monthes ago and has yet to touch anything but the trailer floor and street. It is 100% Street legal and if my Dad would pay for Insureance, He would be able to take me to KEYS in it. I am excited as ever to finally go and I have been waiting...let see like since April (our last trip) So it's been awhile and I'll need to find my "comfort" zone again. I'll take as much video as I can but I lost my Video Camera charger...So I cannot bring that but I can bring my Fuji camera that takes video. The only problem is, My dad cannot take pictures because he will be in the sandrail and Hayden can't even leave the camp grounds because somebody hurt his head and the rocking can't happen, So I will take what I can. It will also be like 2-3 of my journel pages. I'll see what I can do and will put everything I get up on here ASAP. We will probably leave sunday at around 9 or 10 AM and arrive home 3PM-ish. When we get back we will have to unpack the fridge, unpack the whole RV, clean up the trailer, wash the ATVs and Sandrail, Wash the RV, park the RV, park the trailer, Disconnect everything, hook up power and A LOT MORE!! So I will (lucky me) be forced to do homework while on my wonder vacation time but oh-well. Wow, This post has taken me like 15 minutes now and I should have gone to bed 1:15 ago. lol, oops :p

I'll be up 3:30-ish (gives me 30 minutes to check my blog, and see if anything happend in the 4 hours I was gone) And get 100% ready to leave.


I'm having second thoughts about bringing my laptop. I'm 99.9% sure I get internet out there, So I May bring it and post the pictures I get but then again, It's one more thing to worry about and take up my enjoyible relax time. No harm in bringing it so I guess I might as well.


Well I have to go to bed...Wow am I tired.

2 comments:

Sweet Caroline said...

wow! sounds like fun...lol

Anonymous said...

yeah wow that sounds like sooo much fun! i wanna go to the dunes now!! lol!!