CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Funny Prank

Well about 1 or so years ago I played a prank on Hayden. I'm only thinking of this because I happen to be in a good mood because last night I ate some Pumpkin pie ice cream.

We had just walked into a restaurant and we had already ate dinner, So I decided to get some Ice cream. There was vanilla, Chocolate and Some "untagged" Flavor. I was curious to what it was, So I got some and brought it back. It was a little small bowl and I get back to our table and my dad is sitting right there because it was my dad, my brother, and I. Hayden asked, "What flavor is that?" I immediately took one bite and told him, "Pumpkin Pie." Well he left to go get some and he comes back with the biggest serving of ice cream I've ever seen. He takes one bite and prepared to punch me. It was like orange Schubert!! I've never seen my dad laugh so hard at something I did to Hayden. I've also never seen such disappointment in Hayden's face. It was hard to text so I hope this ties up loose ends (lol)

I soooooooo want to try the cotton ball in chocolate with coco powder and trick Hayden into eating it. The only problem is, Hayden does not eat chocolate, Which I cannot understand. If I do try it, I will deferentially tape the whole thing. That would be hilarious.

This week:

today (20 minute) I'm gong to my Wed. Co-op. After that I'm going to pick up our RV. Tomorrow I'll be at KEYS and the moment I get home from KEYS, I'll be packing the RV and Trailer and Friday morning, We'll be on our way to the Imperial Sand Dunes. I'll be sure to take as many pictures as I can but I am just hopeful that Sand does not ruin my camera. I do have some pictures of me jumping and that was 1-2 years ago. Now i ride an ATV with twice the power and because Hayden hurt his head, He cannot ride at all. Hopefully, he will take pictures but there is no guarantee. I'll do my best and see what I can do about my Video Camera, I'd love to take some video of the Sand car "In action". Hayden will probably do his RC car and I'll have video of that too. I cannot wait for this weekend, and it will be fun for my weekend to be ruined by homework.

Well I'm off to my Wed. Co-op.

7 comments:

Eve said...

Oh I get the story now...
Haha.
Okay, try this.
Wet the cotton balls a bit and freeze them just long enough to have a thin layer of ice over the top. Then get that chocolate sauce that hardens on cold ice cream and drape it over it. Make sure not to get too much or it will be soggy. Once the chocolate is hard... add a sprinkling of cocoa powder and it will look real.

Ok this should work. It's been a while since I pranked my dad with it...

Sweet Caroline said...

haha bryce..so much for saving it till thursday hehehe thats pretty funny!

Bryce said...

Lol I will try that.


Yeah Caroline, I couldn't wait.

Wow..My head hurts. That political teacher talks very fast. We did play a game though, Oval office. You basically answered questions, to see who would win each state. Some how we got Cali (54 points)



-Bryce

Bryce said...

Just got back from the RV...I'm tired. See you all tomorrow!



-Bryce

Elly said...

hi this is Elly from photography I just saw your blog and that prank you played sounds pretty funny! but does he hate orange sherbert or something becuase I dont see how that would be so bad. if you want to see my blog you can get to it through Eve's. oh and just to let you know, my brother is obsessed with cars too . . . all cars, not just corvettes ;)

Bryce said...

Well, Pumpkin is his favorite. He was expecting Pumpkin and was very disappointed to taste this nasty old sherbert.



-Bryce

Anonymous said...

haha! lol! nice bryce! that's evil and funny! ur sooo nice to your brother! poor hayden =( ...hehe... u give him so much to deal with.