CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

2-3 Year old pictures of the whole family, in Australia

Lets see here...How do you add pictures? Lol
Oooo, one by one...How fun??
This could take awhile...80 pictures!!

Please note: These are in no form and are just random!
My littlest brother on the plane.
Madison on the plane.
Hayden with a Koala!
Me and my oldest sister (with a frog)
Me with some birds on me (i had Bird food)
(Please remember the "oldness" of these pictures) Me with my oldest sister
Hayden with the Aus. zoo Bus!








This is me and behind me is the Aus. Zoo bus!













Hayden and my youngest brother, Harrison







Madison with the Aus. Bus!

Kind of sad how long that took...I'll have them done by tomorrow morning!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!! oh my gosh!! those pictures are soooo cute! I love them! you guys all look really little!! hayden looks really little! LOL! nice glasses! Do you still your glasses?!??!?!

Bryce said...

I wear contacts and only wear my glasses when they arn't in (not much at all)


-Bryce

Eve said...

omg...... wow...... hmmm. anyway.
so ya.... (trying to get over the fact of how different you look with glasses...)
I like the picture with Madison being fed to the croc.
it looks soo real.

Bryce said...

Lol. Right now im so bored...not much to do