CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

This Weekend

Well I probably should not be on right now because I am leaving tomorrow to the Yuma Dunes!! I have some pictures below of me jumping and because Hayden will not ride this means I will be able to ride the 450! I'll bring my camera but I am not willing to ruin it but I will do what I can and I will post all videos I get and put them on here. Hayden can't ride at all...So he will probably stay in the RV while I'm out having the time of my life. In other words...Eve if your still looking into being made fun of...TEXT! (lol) Unless he's too busy "Running his car (RC Car)" Which really meant "Talking to Caroline" (:p) Well I have the biggest headache because last night I was loading stuff up in the trailer and decided to jump and hit my head. Or the time I was putting some tires in the smaller one and stepped up and slammed the front of my head right into the top of the trailer (not fun) And thats why I had that huge egg on the front of my head.


Well I was just told to come out and pack the RV and I WANT TO GO!!!

Hopefully I can make another post later tonight!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! thats funny! im sorry u hit ur head. =( does it still hurt?? i hope not. =) have fun at the dunes....not dance....hehe....i cant wait to see pictures!!!