CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

This Weekend

Well it's Friday, almost 2PM and in 3 hours my parents will have left for the weekend (YES!) They are going to Cali until Sunday! That basically means...I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO! Right now it's 2PM and I do not have my phone because Hayden does so if you are looking to be insulted, made fun of or boreded to death...CALL HIM! (lol) In other words, I will post in about 3 hours with an update and some 2-3 year old pictures of my Family in Australia! now...The whole weekend...I have nothing to do! (so prepare to be over-used blog) In other words...LOTS OF POSTS! until then...

6 comments:

Eve said...

OMG...! Sorry, but reading those looong comments on the previous post are super fuuny!!
Oooooh, I can't wait to see those pictures from Awstrahlia. (bad accent I know.)
Haha, Too bad I'm grounded from my phone, 'cause I was in the mood to get ridiculed. (As if that doesn't happen enough in the week Gawsh!@!
~Eve

Bryce said...

Lol @ Eve. WELL MY PARENTS LEFT! I'm going to go post some pictures!!

Anonymous said...

haha!! nice bryce!!!! i can't wait to see the pictures either! post them up soon! and thnx. i saw your comment on my blog. hehe....

Anonymous said...

hey bryce!! i'd email you but i don't have your email plus you said that you don't use your email anymore -_- SO. i'll tell you through this! hehe.....it all good! i just wanted to tell you that i updated my blog some more since you were last on it! so if you want to go see it then you can! Ok just thought i'd tell ya!

Peace!
Tori

Bryce said...

Yeah Tori, i saw them! Good pictures too! Chances are, i will get caught up in too much stuff but i can 99% guarantee That when you wake up in the morning, there SHOULD be 2-5 posts of pictures. My parents are gone and i'll probably stay up all night, and post throwout the night and stay up till Saturday, and go to bed Sunday afternoon. I'll see what my body will allow me to do, but for right now Hayden is on desktop so when he gets off I'll work on these pictures.


~Bryce

Bryce said...

K, I am starting it now!


-Bryce